Tuesday, July 1, 2008

little purple book

I have a little purple book that I attempt to carry with me regularly. It is the depository of random thoughts that strike my fancy. It started as a book of ideas for children's stories but as that career path has not yet started it has emerged as a collection of random thoughts, observations and favorite quotes. I wanted to name the blog "little purple book" but apparently someone else already came up with the clever title.

Friffle is not a word. At least not to my knowledge. It's abstraction lends it well as an adjective for whatever ends up here; however, it commonly masquerades as a substitute for another technical term for lint on a sweater: fuzzie. That term, defined otherwise, probably more clearly describes the nature of the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment