Saturday, October 4, 2008

the disappointing blogger

Ever read a much-anticipated book and been thoroughly disappointed? The book I'm reading wasn't much anticipated, but I was looking forward to reading a collection of essays with a real life/spiritual focus. But, it's average writing with little insight about everyday happenings. There's no reason why everyday events can't become the source of entertaining essays, but this book clearly doesn't do it.

September is always a challenging month for me. More so than any of the others. I haven't figured out why that is yet, but it's consistently my annual reality. Needless to say, the blog has been suffering. So, with October started, I'm going to commit to at least 2 posts this month....which, I think is one more than September. I'd hate to end up being the disappointing blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment