Sunday, March 15, 2009

birthday blog: Jennifer

This is a bit late, but I'm hoping a bonsai burger at Red Robin might cover a multitude of sins. In honor of my favorite list-making colleague and good friend, here's a list of all the wonderful reasons to know Jennifer :)

*Her hands are always colder than mine (very impressive)

*We've climbed mountains together (literally and figuratively)

*Free sweet tea at McAllisters

*Group coordinator of the annual "we should go to a hockey game" movement

*Trivia-question writing wizard

*The courteous "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die" while I'm driving

*She knows what "write this down, push enter, it'll be a quick meeting and hello darling" all have in common

*She laughs at my re-enactments of life (much appreciated)

*We have witnessed the miracle that is swimming pigs together

*Co-creator of the "hot seat" at work - where ideas are aplenty but motivation to get up is zero

*She likes lists - hopefully this one!

*She faithfully reads this blog (also much appreciated)

Sorry it's so late. Happy Birthday :)

1 comment: