- A Book of Common Prayer, by Joan Didion
- Wench, by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
- Faith, by Jennifer Haigh
- Running Away to Home, by Jennifer Wilson
- The Cat's Table, by Michael Ondaatje
- The Arrogant Years, by Lucette Lagnado
- Blueprints for Building Better Girls, by Elissa Schappell
- Don Quixote, by Miguel de Cervantes
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy, by Eric Metaxes
- To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
reading recommendations: you tell me...
What are you reading that I should add to my list? And, any of these that I should put at the top or kick off the bottom?