Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's OK Thursday



What a fun linkup from A Complete Waste of Makeup! It's OK Thursday, and indeed it is OK that it's Thursday. Here are some other OK things in my life these days. Join the fun when you're done reading. It's really easy and a great way to find some new reads!


It's OK that macaroni and cheese is still one of my favorite foods.

It's OK that I judge restaurants by the quality of their sweet tea and dinner bread.
It's OK that I fail pop culture trivia - unless it has something to do with Friends.

It's OK that I look forward to Thursdays for a couple of my favorite TV shows -
Bones & Big Bang Theory

It's OK that Little E turns 11-months-old today (Life. Changing. OK.)

It's OK that the bathroom tub still needs to be washed, and I'm blogging instead.

It's OK that our big plan for the day is going to Wal-Mart for Boogie Wipes.

It's OK that I'm 30 years old and have never seen The Breakfast Club or It's a Wonderful Life.

It's OK that my "going to work" attire is now jeans and a t-shirt.

4 comments:

  1. Not seeing It's a Wonderful Life is not ok. George Bailey does not approve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, but what does George Bailey think about The Breakfast Club? Is that OK?

      Delete
  2. I love Mac and Cheese! I'm so sad that I'm allergic to dairy now and I can't eat it anymore! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO! There's got to be a way around that...but...I can't really see how...bummer :(

    ReplyDelete