Friday, March 2, 2012

5 Question Friday

Another link-up! Between this blog and Reading Today, I'm starting to get the hang of these things. My reading list has expanded rapidly and my smart phone is blowing up with emails of "new posts." This one looked like fun, and I needed something pretty easy for this Friday afternoon since, obviously, my muse is just not cookin' these days.
Welcome to March! In two weeks I have a week of Little E posts ready to go in celebration of her first birthday and the week after that will likely include a re-hash of the party. Good times. But, for now, I'm going to enjoy inspiration from someone else's creativity.

Without further ado, here are the five questions being posed by My Little Life.




1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
The best vacation I had was a Mediterranean cruise with Hubby. I could've done without the drama of making it from airport, to airport, to airport, to airport, to bus, to ship and being the last two people to get on board, and wait two days for our luggage to finally make it. But, it was, without a doubt, the best vacation I've ever had. I didn't have to do anything once we arrived except enjoy the scenery, explore new countries, read, and write. Bliss.
2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
French fries. (My husband said "crazy driving." What?! I don't do that....)
3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: stretchy pants. No, not jeggings. Stretchy pants. Like yoga pants. When you're pregnant they come with elastic waistbands up to your boobs. Awesome. What? That's not a trend? Ah well, I've never been trendy. These should definitely be on the catwalk every year.
4. What are your spring break plans?
Huh? Spring break? I guess that's for kids in school. There is no spring break here officially, but I'm sure we'll get out and about at some point. Plans? Ha! Hahahahaha!
5. What baby names do you hate?
Snuffleupagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment